Why India for Liver Transplant?
India has grown up to be a rising star when it comes to the matter of medical tourism. To that end, some of the most intricate medical procedures in the world like the liver transplantation, lung transplantation. Bone marrow transplantation has been sought in this country a lot.
But why is that, why India can be considered a haven for a procedure as intricate ass the liver transplant? The answer to this is pretty simple really. To a layman, this answer would appear in the following two parts:
- The cost of transplant in quite low: Due to the competitive nature of the Indian doctors and considering India has just now started to being emerged as a front for medical tourism. The costs of the liver transplant have been kept at surprisingly low levels. Furthermore, there is also a matter of an abundance of talent, which has further pushed the factor of low cost of treatment.
- There is no compromise with the quality of care: While the cost of treatment is low, when it comes to matter of quality of transplant, it is kept quite high. This quality is because of the recent emergence of modern advancement and technologies in medicine that are being brought in the country’s hospitals from a very long time.
The above are the major reasons as to why India can be considered on the best places of the liver transplant. There are other reasons as well that comprise of the following:
- Living donor living transplant is the primary way of transplantation in this country. To that end, the visitors won’t have to attest to the MLED score that is required if the donor is deceased.
- The quality of care is better.
- The costs are nearly a quarter of what you would pay for operation in the western countries.
- The doctors are talented.
- The country has hospitality.
- The care provided is amazing
- The post op recovery methods are more than adequate
- And much more.